Sigrid Agren for Chanel Chance Eau Tendre and Léa Seydoux for Prada Candy
Okay friends, here’s a little fact about Kiki. I am currently trying to decide on the perfect perfume to buy and use while in Japan. ‘They’ (scientists? old wives?) say that scent is the strongest trigger of memory (or something like that) and this seems true to me because when I was in Las Vegas, I bought Armani’s Diamonds and it makes me think of that time in my life - my first road trip, my first adventure abroad - every night I put it on (nights because Marc Jacob’s Daisy is my daytime scent).
I have read a little about Prada’s Candy and i think it will suit me - I want to go sample it first obvs. Their use of the song "Running Wild" as sung by Marilyn Monroe in Some Like it Hot (aka Kiki’s theme song 4 life) and their use of pink knickers in the ad has pretty much cinched it.
I’m not ruling out something by a Japanese designer though.
Any suggestions? Vero?
14 Notes/ Hide
- chelseavandommelen reblogged this from firstjapan
- helofitness reblogged this from firstjapan
- jadecapiotto likes this
- exostate reblogged this from firstjapan
- narcissablacking reblogged this from firstjapan
- aslidemirkan reblogged this from firstjapan
- un-atttain-able likes this
- flaxenplaguedoctor likes this
- marthaidalia reblogged this from firstjapan
- ellle-phant reblogged this from firstjapan
- firstjapan posted this